1. Boost Your Posts - Create this ad to boost your status update posts to the top of the news feed of your targeted audience.
2. Promote Your Page - Create this ad to get “likes” to your Fan Page.
3. Send People to a destination on or off Facebook - Create this ad to drive traffic to your website outside of Facebook
￼4. Increase Conversions on Your Website - Create this ad after you have installed a conversion tracking pixel on your site and drive traffic to that outside URL. (works the same as number 3, with the addition of conversion tracking)
5. Get Installs of Your App - Create this ad if you are an app developer and you have created an app you want to promote to get users to install your app.
6. Increase Engagement in Your App - Create this ad to increase engagement and brand awareness of your developed app.
7. Reach People Near Your Business - Create this ad for local advertising.
8. Raise Attendance at Your Event - Create this ad after you create an event to promote your event on Facebook to your targeted audience.
9. Get People to Claim Your Offer - Create this ad after you create an offer on your status update to get more people to claim your offer.
10. Get Video Views - Create this ad to get more video views to a video you uploaded on your Facebook Fan Page.
11. Increase Brand Awareness - The brand awareness objective is a way for advertisers to show ads to people who are more likely to pay attention to them.
12. Collect Leads For Your Business - Create a Form to collect info from people, including sign-ups for newsletters. (Personally I prefer to use a 3rd party site to do this, such as Mail Chimp or Lead Pages or ClickFunnels)
13. Get People To Claim Your Offer - Use this to promote your offer.
14. Promote Your Product Catalog - automatically show products from your product catalog based on your target audience.
15. Get People To Visit Your Stores - Use to promote multiple business locations to people nearby
Action Guide: Start with about $10-$20 a day budget until you are ready to scale your ad because it’s performing as you expected. To increase brand awareness, start generating leads, and make sales; always have these three types of ads running.
1.) Page Post Engagement Ad to bump a status update to the top of the news feed of your target audience. In our business we always have a page post engagement ad targeting our fans to increase brand awareness and we also create another Page Post Engagement Ad and target an audience that we feel would be interested in our Page Post. By doing this you will get results in the form of “likes” to your page as well as an increase in your brand awareness.
2.) “Likes” Ad to get likes daily to your Fan Page to increase your amount of Fans.
3.) Send People to a destination on or off Facebook so you can direct traffic outside of Facebook to your offers, blog posts, etc. End result you are looking for here is traffic, leads and sales. Be sure to use the "Call to Action" button and make sure you add your description below your image too.
Always, check your ads daily and optimize for peak performance! By analyzing your ads daily you will be able to determine if an ad is working or not.
Do you want immediate access to our private Facebook Group where you can get immediate answers to your marketing questions?